March 13, 2009

A List of the Most Common Inhalers



If you have asthma or COPD, you probably know what it is like to use an inhaler as part of your treatment. But, did you ever wonder what that inhaler does to make you breathe better and, if you have been prescribed more than one, are you confused as to which-is-which, and what-does-what as far as inhalers are concerned. To help you understand their differences, is a list of the most common inhalers and what they do to your lungs:


A List of the Most Common Inhalers

2 comments:

Debbye Jean's Vegan Diner said...

Yes, I did a blog on my COPD website about this, and included the link to the petition. Here is my blog and thanks for the info:

http://copd.about.com/b/2008/07/24/cfc-vs-hfa-inhalers-are-you-ready-for-the-switch.htm

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!